Drug tests are commonly screening for the psychoactive component THC and its metabolite 11-Δ9 –THC carboxylic acid (THC-COOH), not CBD. The screening tests have little or no cross-reactivity to CBD and therefore it is highly unlikely, unless the CBD oil has a higher content of THC than declared on the bottle, that the test results would be anything other than negative.
Articles in this section
- Can I use CBD with other medication?
- What is the best method of ingestion?
- How does CBD work?
- Which CBD product is right for me?
- Will your products cure or treat my illness?
- How much CBD should I take?
- Are your products safe?
- Does CBD show up on a drugs test?
- Will your products get me high?
- Is CBD Legal?